Service for inspection, repairing and recharging of all types fire extinguishers
Maintenance of fire extinguishers
Company "Fire Technics” Ltd. has a professional equipment for inspection, repairing and recharging of fire extinguishers, such as:
- Stands for opening and closing of fire extinguishers;
- Stands for determination of dry chemical fire extinguishers in the filling;
- Stands for filling cartridges with CO 2 (cylinders CO 2);
- Stands for transporting gas filling of portable fire extinguishers, which are under constant pressure;
- Bench testing of hydraulic pressure equipment;
- Complete toolkit for all types of fire extinguishers;
- Assembly line for assembling and charging of all types of fire extinguishers;
- Mobile service for inspection, repairing and charging of all types of fire extinguishers.
The company has highly qualified personnel. Activities are guided by an engineer with a degree in Fire Engineering and Fire Safety. The capacity for inspection, charging and maintenance is fully sufficient to enable the company "Fire Technics” Ltd. to perform within the applications and quality to its customers throughout the country.
"Fire Technics” Ltd. holds a certificate N 011/14.06.2006 by the National Association Branch Fire and Emergency Safety" for servicing of portable extinguishers and fire extinguishers.
In its work the company applies the requirements of BDS EN 3:2000, ISO ISO 11602-2:2003 Part 2: Technical control and maintenance of fire extinguishers, BDS ISO / IEC 17020:2005, stating compliance with quality requirements, deadlines for completion and the guarantees given.
"Fire Technics” Ltd. performs hydraulic test of all types of cylinders, according to BDS ISO / IEC 17020:2005.
Fire extinguishers undergone maintenance are marked with stickers of "Fire Technics” Ltd. and holographic logo of the National Association Branch. Servicing of fire extinguishing equipment shall be carried out by transport of company "Fire Technics” Ltd.
Staffing company is backed by a highly skilled and responsible staff. Databases are managed by an engineer with a degree in Fire Engineering and Fire Safety. Loading capacity and maintenance is fully sufficient to enable the company "Fire Technics” Ltd. to perform the service on time and quality applications to their customers.
The company is in the process of continuous renewing and development.
The core values of the company`s standing belief that success depends on its human resources - employees, customers, suppliers and partners, their trust and support.
Our production philosophy is continuous improvement of quality of products and services.
Our main goal is to provide our customers a better product at a better price in order to achieve mutual satisfaction of good results.